Structuring Transfer Pricing System. Definition of Transaction Types. Transfer Pricing Methods for Price Setting and Arm’s Length Tests. Fact Pattern Documentation. Arm’s Length Models and Benchmarking.
- Alignment between budgets, prices setting, monitoring, profit allocation
- Economics-based transfer pricing within the group
- Arm’s length principle and demonstration of “serious effort”
- Active tax risk management
With the GTP® MANAGER and its toolkit model, the related-party transactions can be systematically structuring with ease – half way to the transfer pricing documentation.
- Business relationships
- Transaction types
- Price setting models
- Monitoring and controlling measures
- Arm’s length test models
- Arm’s length information
- Contract templates
- Documentation concepts